17 Apr Rosacea Awareness Month
The National Rosacea Society (NRS) continues to raise awareness about Rosacea by providing comprehensive resources on where to turn and what to do if you’re one of the millions of people affected by this condition.
Since 2015, the organization has stepped up its efforts to promote mindfulness by officially designating April as “Rosacea Awareness Month”.
About the Campaign
The campaign is more than a title. The goal is to get as many participants involved to help spread the word about Rosacea resources and create awareness of the condition in general.
Honevo Red is excited to join the movement, and we hope you will too.
Here are some of the things you can do during Rosacea Awareness Month, according to the NRS:
- Post Flyers in Your Community – An official flyer has been published on the website. It’s completely free to download and print. The flyer is fittingly titled: “I’m not blushing. It’s rosacea.” By posting these flyers, you’ll help to eliminate a common misconception about Rosacea sufferers. Be sure, however, to check your local city codes before conducting a public distribution.
- Put Up a Temporary Profile Pic – Social media is an excellent way to promote the campaign. To publish your sentiments without saying a word, use the “Rose” logo via the NRS.
- Subscribe to the Blog – To get advice and tips for your own needs, be sure to subscribe to the NRS blog along with our blog at Honevo Red. A curation of articles and research papers are published periodically for your review.
- Participate in the Global Rosacea Tweethaton – Look out for trending hashtags, including #ChatRosacea to connect with other members within the community.
- Donate – You can also give to the NRS’ cause and support medical research on Rosacea by visiting the official site and scrolling to the “Donate Now” button.
Join the Movement
At Honevo Red, we want to put the power back in your hands with proven Rosacea products and tips for curbing flare-ups. Over the years, the NRS has proven to be a credible resource to find valuable information for managing Rosacea.